National Access Cannabis offers all services free to veterans. 

Prescription Form

Already have a prescription? Please return a signed copy of the Prescription Form from your prescribing physician or specialist.

The doctor or specialist in question must be comfortable with prescribing Cannabis through filling out the individuals grams per day & duration.

Referral Form

The second avenue of approach is to provide your family doctor or specialist with our Referral Form. This process alleviates the medical professional from prescribing Cannabis and instead provides our MD with a better idea of the individual’s ailments and eligibility for medical cannabis.

Release Form

The third avenue of approach is if your doctor is unwilling to assist you. Medical records that support your diagnosed ailment will need to be collected one of two ways: on your own from your doctors receptionist, or we can obtain them with a completed Release Form.

A prescription/treatment history will also need to be provided.

If you have any questions please contact us at

or call 1-800-411-1126.


Thank you for choosing National Access Cannabis!


Start typing and press Enter to search